When production and versatility are your primary focus, the innovative Sierra SLK series are the right machines for you.
The T715SLK shear/baler/logger was designed and constructed to provide you with optimal strength, speed, and efficiency.
It is available diesel or electric and is a true workhorse that doesn’t require a special foundation. After a two-day assembly process, it is ready to work for you. Easily transportable the SLK series can be taken from yard to yard with ease and there is no need for an operator as they come fully equipped with remote-control operation.
With 715 tons of cutting force, the T715SLK shear/baler/logger is the ideal machine for any scrap processors.
- Foundry Scrap, Pipe, Beams, Plate (up to 3 in. thick), Laminated Steel, HMS #1, and HMS #2
- Shearing capacity: 7 cuts per minute empty, 4 cuts per minute at 24” cuts
- Shearing Production – 18 to 23 tons per hour
- White Goods, Tin, and Clips
- Size: (32” x 26” x Variable), Weight: (850 lbs. average)
- Baling Production – 14 to 18 tons per hour
- Appliances, Sheet Iron, Automobiles, and Tin
- Size: (32” x 26” x Variable), Weight: (1400 lbs. average)
- Logging Production – 16 to 19 tons per hour
As with all Sierra machines, the T715SLK is expertly manufactured with an innovative L-Box shaped design, 11/16th inch replaceable abrasion-resistant steel Hardox 450 liner plates, and outer honeycomb construction creating a greater box integrity.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?