When production and versatility are your primary focus, the innovative Sierra SLK series are the right machines for you.
The T556SLK shear/baler/logger was designed with strength, mobility and time efficiency in mind. It is available diesel or electric and is a true workhorse that doesn’t require a special foundation. After a two-day assembly process, it is ready to work for you. Easily transportable the SLK series can be taken from yard to yard with ease and there is no need for an operator as they come fully equipped with remote-control operation.
With 550 tons of cutting force, the T556SLK shear/baler/logger has unmatched versatility and is the ideal machine for any scrap processors, C&D facilities and Demolition contractors.
- Foundry scrap, pipe, beams, plate, HMS #1, HMS #2
- Shearing production: 12-16 tons per hour
- Clean sheet, wire, light weight scrap, tin, clips
- Size (32” x 24” x Variable), Weight (900 lbs. average)
- Baling production: 10 to 14 tons per hour
- Appliances, automobiles, sheet metal, tin
- Size (32” x 24” x Variable), Weight (1400 lbs. average)
- Logging production: 14 to 16 tons per hour
As with all Sierra machines, the T556SLK is expertly manufactured with an innovative L-Box shaped design, 11/16th inch replaceable abrasion-resistant steel Hardox 450 liner plates, and outer honeycomb construction creating a greater box integrity.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?