Safely, or Not At All.
Safety is a our number one goal at Sierra. When you work around large machinery and harsh materials all day it needs to be a concern for all employees. During installation, Sierra reviews the machine and how to operate it safely with the customer’s employees.
Associations We Are A Member Of:
- ABC (American Builders and Contractors)
- ASSP (American Society and Safety Professionals)
- ISRI (Institute of Recycling Industries)
Highly Qualified Work Force:
- 40 hours new hire orientation
- Equipment specific trained staff
- Defensive driving
- Lead trained
- Asbestos trained
- Drug-free workplace
Safety Staff Qualifications:
- Adalin Llerenas: OHST
- Sergio Martinez: EMT